What is a Landing Page (vs a website)?
A landing page is any web page that consumers can land on. It is normally a stand-alone page that is different than your homepage (or any other pages) with a single and focused purpose. A landing page is a follow-up to any promises that have been made in your content marketing efforts (blogs, social media, and advertisements). These landing pages are used to trade contact information in exchange for some sort of special offer, promotion, or deal, with the ultimate goal of converting visitors into customers.
Benefits of landing pages:
- Provides a clear and concise message
- Communicates your competitive edge
- Provides relevant visuals to reinforce your offer
- Highlights multiple clear calls to action (CTAs)
- Strengthen your logo/brand
- Thanks the visitor after actions have been completed
Our landing page packages start at $250 per landing page with appropriate testing.